Let's talk about CDs~!!! Ngehehe...

Alright then, let's talk about CDs this time. Hehe. Actually, I wanted to do an entry on my other books BUT they're just too much to the point that I might take an hour or so just to take pictures. Haha! XD So, yeah. Brush that idea off. I'm gonna do it much much later on. For now, I'll do on the CDs that I collected so far. My sister has tons more actually. Haha! XD So, yeah, anyway, back to the point of this entry. I'm just gonna list some CDs here so bear with me! And ONCE AGAIN, I'm so VERY sorry about the low quality of the pictures. Remember the power saver bulbs I talked about last time? Well, yes. I'm in a room where the light shoots the spot where I took the front covers of the CDs DIRECTLY. HAHAHA! XD I was too heck lazy to find some other spots, so YES. Please bear with me people. ;) Anyway, moving on, here's some of the CDs I collected so far:


INCOMPLETE SERIES:
 

 
Hiiro no Kakera
Ouran High School Host Club
Detective School Q
 
 
COMPLETE SERIES (1):
 

 
Princess Princess
Clamp School Detectives
Ao no Exorcist (Blue Exorcist)
Starry Sky
Kuroko no Baske
Campione!
 
 
COMPLETE SERIES (2):
 

 
Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan
Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan 2
Kuroshitsuji
Kuroshitsuji II (Monoshitsuji)
 
 
MOVIES (ANIME) AND OVAs:
 

 
Pokemon The Movie 2008: Dialga VS Palkia VS Darkai
Pokemon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
Detective Conan 13 in 1 Movie Collection
Kuroshitsuji OVA 1 - 6
Gintama Shinyaku Benizakuza-hen
The Light of a Firefly Forest
 
 
COMPLETE SERIES (BOX):
 
 
Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Complete Collection
Vampire Knight Season 1 - 2
Darker Than Black Season 1 + 2
Code Geass Season 1 & 2
 
 
MOVIES BY STUDIO GHIBLI:
 

 
Howl's Moving Castle
Princess Mononoke
 
 
BARBIE MOVIES:

 
Barbie: A Mermaid Tale 2
Barbie: The Princess and The Popstar
 
 
COMPLETE BOX DRAMA SERIES:
 
 
My Boss, My Hero!
 
 
DEATH NOTE MOVIES:
 
 
Death Note (Movie 1)
Death Note: L Change the World (Movie 3)
 
 
MOVIES:
 
 
I Am Number Four
The Hunger Games
Battleship
Resident Evil: Afterlife
Men In Black 3 (MIB3)
 
P/S: Perhaps the Barbie movies there made any of you laugh? Haha! XD It sure made my sister laugh. XD XD XD
 
 
PHEW! That's it! ^^ I think... ?_? Hahaha! XD Anyway, so this is basically some of the CDs I collected thus far. I'm still expanding my collection SLOWLY... Hehe. I haven't actully watch most of the CDs coz I'm just WAY too busy to watch any of them. Haha. I'm working on it though. I have a sister you see, so yeah. Only when both of us have any free time do we watch our CDs which explains why we're going rather slow. *Sigh* Imawa tonikaku, I might be posting on more books next or perhaps a book review on The Kneebone Boy? Hehe. I haven't decided yet.
 
Ah yes! I'm actually still a candidate of an exam and my next paper will be on 5th November. I'm SOOO glad about this coz at least I can take a LITTLE break and perhaps watch a few CDs? ;) Hehe. Wish me luck and please pray for my success dear viewers no matter who you are so that I may get satisfying results! Thank you in advance to those who do. I think that's it about my "Stash of CDs". Hehe. See you guys in the next entries to come! ^^
 
 
This is Erna signing off! Tut... Tut...



Comments