My Life as a Student at Institute Sinaran...

Hey there, everyone! ^^ I haven't updated, for that I'm truly sorry! Been very busy ever since December 2012. This is actually a post I wanted to publish last year, but since my schedule was pretty tight, I got no choice but to delay it. Anyway, the title says it all. I'm going to basically just talk about what my life was and is like in IS. You might find this post to be boring and uninteresting and you know as well as I do, you don't have to force yourself to read it. Well, this is A Day in My Life... As we're well informed, every life has their ups and downs. :) Anyways~, carry on! ^^

Here in IS, classes start as early as at eight o' clock in the morning for every weekdays. A normal class session would last for an hour and the shortest considering if there are any events going on, then classes will be either 50 minutes or 45 minutes long only. Depending on the course you're taking and which group you are in, the lastest classes will end for the day would be 4.00-4.30 p.m. Normally at about 5.00 p.m. no students will be around anymore. Believe me, the school looks deserted around that time. Let's just say, I experienced it before. My class ended at 4.00 p.m. but my parents picked me up at about 6 o' clock in the evening! I remember the CEO Madam Lim Khoon Chin jokingly said to me to get my parents buy me a car to drive to and fro college. Haha~...

Back to the main topic, let's see... Hmm... In the morning, I'd have classes until about 10.00 a.m. There will be a 20 minutes break and I'd take this opportunity to either go to the washroom, halal canteen or revising my studies. When class commences, back to STUDY MODE~. Haha! XD Anyways, at about 12.20 p.m. I'd either be having my lunch (that is if I didn't eat during the 20 minutes break) or pray at the musolla. The only place in the whole college I can truly unwind and forget about my problems. Although sad to say, the musolla is quite bare, it still has a cosy feeling to it. A place where I feel more collected and at peace for some reason. Nowadays, I'd study and do my revisions more frequently at the musolla instead of the library. There's nothing wrong studying in the musolla right? Since the function of musollas in the first is not to just pray, but also for religious discussions or better known as usrahs, studying, reading and other beneficial activities.

Told you, the post would be boring! Hehe. This is MY LIFE in IS. I'd focus as much as I can when class is in session, pray when it;s time and eat during breaks whenever I feel gastritis would attack me. And that's basically it! Haha! XD My life in IS may seem boring and relaxing, but in truth it's not. My schedule is extremely tight and hectic, sometimes I feel a fever's coming, but I survive nonetheless. Hmmm... I'm not sure what else I can talkl about, so yeah. I'll just end things here.



This is Erna signing out! Tut... Tut... Tut...



Comments