Dear God...

Dear GOD,
Why am I so down lately?
My fingers ain’t agile as before,
My brain is not as alert as it was
And my heart not as strong as it used to be…
……………………………………………………………………
Dear GOD,
If I got lost,
Shrouded by darkness,
Devoured by evil,
Cloaked with coldness,
Please show me to the right way,
I’m too afraid to be lost in this forest,
Too many paths to choose from,
Each with different consequences,
Help me pick the right path.
……………………………………………………………………..
Dear GOD,
If I ever did anything wrong,
Please forgive me,
You are the only one who forgives my mistakes,
Humans take a long time to forgive,
Even if the mistakes I made was of an ant,
You are the only ONE I may turn to,
The ONLY ONE I “can” turn to.
………………………………………………………………………
Dear GOD,
If everybody else isolates me,
Please don’t leave me by the roadside,
I can’t stand the emptiness I feel inside,
I can’t handle the chill it sends to my body,
I can’t bear the pain it transmits to my heart.
…………………………………………………………………………
Dear GOD,
Even if I act like a foolish scumbag,
Please do not hate me,
Show me to the right path instead,
Give me signs,
So that one day when death calls,
I’ll finally be able to see Your face,
The most rewarding gift to Muslims of all…


I made this one up years ago, but I fixed just A BIT here and there. Hehe. ^^

Comments