More BOOKS!!! XD

Maybe you can already guess what the title means? Hehe. If you guessed I stole some expensive and interesting books from Times Bookstore, Popular Bookstore or Harris Bookstore, then you're gravely mistaken. Haha! XD I actually bought some awesome (in my opinion though) books from the said bookstores! Hehe. It's actually been a while but high-school-oriented college made sure I was well away from my laptop to do any updating in this little blog of mine. I can't believe I'm seeing spider webs in this blog again! Damn it~... *starts dusting here and there*

Haha! XD Well, anyway~ I'm gonna talk about more books! Basically, I'm just gonna list some of them here. I actually got LOADS more, but there's just TOO MUCH for this post. I'll try my best to post one about the other books. In this entry, however, I'll only talk about the books I found interesting and might be worth reading. I haven't read them yet, but I soon will once the second semester is over and more importantly my AS Exam is over! Anyway, here ya go:
 
 
SNOW - ORHAN PAMUK
 
Okay, this isn't exactly a book I bought. This is a book that a friend gave me and I feel SOOO BAD for not being able to read till now. Huhuhu... TT____TT
 
 
 
THE POWER OF SIX - PITTACUS LORE
 

 
MY SISTER'S KEEPER - JODI PICOULT
 

 
BOOK OF SPELLS- KATE BRIAN
 

 
DISOVERY OF WITCHES - DEBORAH HARKNESS
 

 
THE SECRET GARDEN - FRANCES HODGSON BURNETT
 

 
HALLOWED - CYNTHIA HAND
 
 

THE HUNGER GAMES - SUZANNE COLLINS
 
 

 
THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE - SUZANNE COLLINS


 
THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY - SUZANNE COLLINS
 
 
Phew! Maybe you noticed the kinda bad quality of the pictures? Sorry about that guys. The lights in the room I'm currently in is VERRRRYYYYYYY BRIGHT. Haha! XD My whole house is using the power saver bulbs to help save the Earth and save my family some money in the long run. Hehe. ^^
 
 
Anyway, back to the main topic of this entry, so yeah. These are just some of the books I got myself. I don't know why I'm SOOO IN LOVE with books! Hehe. Oh yeah! There's this book I got just a few days ago. No longer than three days ago to be exact! I just TOTALLY LOVE the book! Like, SERIOUSLY! I NEVER had a favourite coz basically I just LOVE all kinds of books. Throw me one and you might find me engrossed in the book within seconds. Hehe. Anyhow, here's the book:
 
 
 
THE KNEEBONE BOY - ELLEN POTTER
 
 
This is the only new book that I finished reading and it's the newest too! I wanted to read the older ones first but something about this book drawed me to it like a magnet. I couldn't resist the temptation and started reading straight away! I finished reading it at about 2.40 a.m. if I'm not mistaken. It was right after finishing the book did I realized that I just totally love the story and that I was hoping there's a sequel to the awesome story. If there was, dare I say I would have immediately get off my bed and ran to ANY bookstore that are still open to look for the sequel, but deep down I know there's no sequel to it. It's okay though, at least it had a great ending. :") <-- tears welled up in eyes
 
Haha! XD So, yeah. To know what the story is all about, you just have to search for it in the net. I might spoil the story for you guys. Oh! I forgot to mention, my favourite character from the story is the guy in the middle. Hehe. You'll know when you read the book. I highly recommend this book to anyone who would like to read a book packed with bizarreness, suspense, family love and mysteries of course! ^^ Ngehehehehe....  Anyway, it's late, so I better turn in. Hehe. Night everyone! ;) Hope to see you guys in the next posts to come! ^^
 
 
 
This is Erna signing off! Tut... Tut...





Comments