Exam Results in 2 Days!

I took SPM last year. Well, just so you know, SPM is like an O Level for us Malaysians. I don't know what to say about my feelings when I took the exam. It went on for about a month for me and my classmates since we were taking 11 subjects. Here's the list of subjects:

1. Bahasa Melayu (Malay Language)
2. Bahasa Inggeris (English Language)
3. Bahasa Arab Tinggi (Arabic Language)
4. Mathematics
5. Additional Mathematics
6. Sejarah (History)
7. Biology
8. Chemistry
9. Physics
10. Pendidikan Al-Quran & As-Sunnah (Al-Quran & As-Sunnah Studies)
11. Pendidikan Syariah Islamiah (Syariah Islamiah Studies)

Ngehehe... ^^ My friends and I took a load of subjects. Anyway, the results are coming out in TWO days which means it'll be out on 21st March 2012. Everyone's gettiing nervous. I was a tad nervous earlier in March, but now... Somehow, the nervousness just went away. It's gone. I don't know why! XD I guess God answered my prayers. ^^ I asked for a calm and strong heart that would NEVER be shakened by anything except when it comes to Allah and Islam. Hehehe. ^^ Well, wish me and my friends luck people. Hopefully, we'll be able to obtain the BEST results that we can! ^^

Comments