SPM Results & Smile...

Well, frankly speaking I'm not nervous as I should be. I'm not sure why, but for some reason it must be because Allah granted my prayers. I prayed to Allah to give me a strong heart that would not be shakened by anything but Himself and Islam. Well, I leave it all to Allah. He knows best after all. I did try my very best. I studied as hard as I could. Nobody knows that though. :) I am determined to not cry NO MATTER WHAT. :) I will not cry what-so-ever. I'll make my heart as strong as steel. As hard as a diamond. I won't be hurt that way. I've kept too much inside my heart. My heart's bursting already. Hahaha! ^^  Like I said, I won't cry. No matter how hurtful it is to laugh things off despite sad and depressing things, I WON'T CRY!! I'll be strong for my sake! I'll be strong! I'll be strong no matter what! No one believes in me anyway, so I'll just have to believe in myself. No one has faith in me, so I'll just have to have faith in myself. :) I'll smile no matter what. I am said of a lot of things. Negative things. :) It hurts, but I... I won't stop smiling. :) I'll smile till the end of my life, no matter the circumstances I'm in. :) I'll keep on smiling and smiling. I won't stop. Even if tears are welling up in my eyes, I'll stay smiling. I will. :')

I'm talking more about smiling and laughing, I know. Hahaha! ^^ Sadness is nesting in my heart at the moment. I can't concentrate on talking about SPM. Ngehehe. ^^ Anyway, I'm gonna cool down for awhile. :) I need to heal this heart that's been aching ever since it's very young. :') Gotta go people. I'm too sad to blog anything. Sorry about that...

Comments