Septimus Heap, Book Four: Queste by Angie Sage

YAY! I just finished reading Septimus Heap, Book Four: Queste. Ngehehe. ^^ I finished reading it a while ago, but I was a tad lazy to blog about it. Anyway, the story was AWESOME!! The main character, Septimus Heap along with his adoptive sister, Jenna and his best friend Beetle embarked on a thrilling and perilous journey that'll get you addicted reading the book! I was totally addicted. Trust me. I didn't sleep for nearly three days coz I couldn't stop reading the book. By far, Book Four is the thickest among the other three I read. I don't want to talk much to avoid any spoilers. All I can say is the book was AWESOME with spoonfuls of suspense and a pinch of dark. Ngehehe. ^^ I had fun reading the book. Yes, I have sorta panda eyes right now. I stayed up until it was well about 4 o' clock in the morning. High much? I know. HAHAHA! XD Anyway, I still greatly recommend you guys to try and read this novel series. Then again, the decision is yours. You don't won't know what you're missing. ;) Anyhow, here's a cover photo of Septimus Heap, Book Four: Queste:



Hope you guys have fun reading it, IF you're planning on doing so. Hehehehe.... ^^

Comments