SPM Results ^^

ALHAMDULILLAH! ^^ I may have not gotten what my family was hoping me to get, but at least it far exceeded my expectations! Hehehe. ^^ I thought I'd get the most 4A's, but then suddenly I got 9A's? ?_? What the heck? ?_? How the hell did that happen? ?_? I was so at lost at first, then I realized: GOD~! O_O 9A'S??!!! I was like so happy, my eyes were like so opened wide! Hahaha! XD I was kinda tired and sleepy at first actually, but it all went away when I found out about my results. I got 9A's and 2B's. Good enough. :) I don't mind not getting 11A+'s coz I know my limitations and capabilities. Oh well, I better get off the laptop now. I know some may not have gotten what they expected, but then... It's not the end of the world. :) Look outside for a moment. Can you see the world? If you can, then that means the sun is still lighting the Earth with its rays. That means it's not the end of the world, am I right?

Don't give up. There's still time to make up for all that disappointments. Work hard and you'll get to where you want to be. Just believe in yourself! Then, you'll get there! ^^

Comments