Old Drafted Post: My Pets ^^

Here's one of those drafted posts I mentioned in a previous post. I was going to talk about pets. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of them in my current laptop. Changed a couple of times, so yeahhh. I've edited a few things here and there. But no pictures. Perhaps that'll be for another day.
 

= POST START =

Ah yes~... Pets. I have pets too. But, I don't keep cats or hamsters, etc. I keep terrapins and tortoises as pets. They're two different things but look KINDA the same. 

There's Hiro and Ikku. Hiro's a female while Ikku's a male. Been taking care of them since high school.

Then there's Akira and Akito. Akito's a male. I'm not sure of Akira's gender though. There used to be another small tortoise named Akina, but she, yes SHE. Akina's a female. Akina died that was believed to be caused by an accident while playfully playing around with Akito and Akira. Akira seemed to be the caused of death since Akira was the only one that's large enough to cause a fatal injury to Akina. Akina herself was TOO PLAYFUL. Can't blame her though, she was still a young. 

Then, lastly are Aki and Ako . Aki's a male while Ako's a female. They're EXTREMELY aggresive which is pretty scary. Haha. ^^" They eat a WHOLE LOT too. Haha! XD We had a hard time thinking up names for these two. SERIOUSLY~...
 
 
Well, I guess that's all about them. See ya in the entries to come! ^^
 
 
This is Erna signing off! Tut... Tut...

= POST END =


Damnnn. I sound so positive about life. Unlike now. Anyway, this was wayyy back then. It was a time where my parents don't want to keep cats. Now, we have loads of them ðŸ˜‚ I'll dedicate some posts to them in future posts. I'll try to include photos. No promises though, my connection is crappy. I will talk about it. Coz it seems that even if we are staying in the same country, Malaysians are oblivious or may I use a harsher word, IGNORANT about the fact that Sabah is wayyy underdeveloped. 

Back to the main topic of this post, haha. So this was a post I drafted dedicated to my terrapins and tortoises. We actually got  a few more. There was KangGa and SongJi, then there's Ninja and Hwang too. I need to ask my family about who else were there. Coz there have been losses as the years passed. My family has a hard time recognising them, but they took good care of them. I will list out their names in another post once I compiled them. 

My family has lots of pets at this point. We have:
1. Terrapins
2. Tortoises
3. Cats
4. Birds (different species of them)
5. Koi fishes, Tilapia fishes and Hybrid Koi and Tilapia (Tilakoi - HAHAHA)
6. Monkeys

I think that's about it. There will be future posts about them. The ones on cats will be extra long though. So I might have a few posts dedicated to the cats. Anyway,


This is Erna signing out! Tutt... Tutt...

Comments