A Short Note: A Hidden Passion

Not many people know about this, but I had another blog called A Hidden Passion. It's actually a blog where I was planning on posting all the stories I wrote there. I had very few followers, but I know people actually read my stories there because of the amount of views I got from the Blogger statistics. 

Unfortunately, I became too busy with lots of things, I did not update that blog for YEARS just as this one. So, a few weeks ago, I decided to delete the blog. There was one story there that got lots of views which I will be posting here. Reading it makes me cringe so much. Hahaha! ðŸ˜‚😂😂 

So yeahhh. If any of you saw an old post of me requesting to view that blog, don't bother. It's gone. Hahaha! ðŸ˜‚😂😂 Anyway, that's all I wanted to note on. 


This is Erna signing out! Tutt... Tutt...

Comments